9 Jun 2012 - 21:00
New York, New York
Saturday, June 9, 2012
9 am – 6 pm @ telsey + company
This is an ADVANCED WORKSHOP for actors, each with at least 5 years as a working actor, along with a professional reference.
The price is $225 for new actors, $200 for returning actors – for the full day of work!
For ANY ACTOR who is “On the Fence” or “Thinking About It”… Just GET THERE!! Risa’s Master Class is the MOST BANG for the BUCK you can GET!! You will carry the Power and Information from her class with you for a very long time…” – Peter Murnik, working actor
The Master Class is a full intensive day of work with a group of 16-18 actors, all professionals. We work as a group, and I work with everyone one-on-one in the group context. It’s a comprehensive, collective experience and that’s always incredibly valuable. While I address auditioning, the focus of the day is always on interpreting the text, making the best and boldest choices for the scene and the character, connecting with the other character(s), staying truthful, authentic, and in the moment… in your preparation and right there in the room. I work with you so that you can “own the room” and demystify the entire audition experience. In addition the work we do reminds us of the fundamentals that strengthen, deepen and lift our work to higher places.
I will send “sides” for you to prepare a couple of days before the workshop after you answer some basic questions that will help me get to know you a little better. Along with reviewing your headshot, resume and any reels/websites you have to share.
For more info on the Master Class check out this link on the site: For Actors
Signing up for the class is pretty easy:
- Fill out and submit the short initial Registration Form below the map in the comment box – with short answers to the following few questions.
- You’ll then get an email confirmation, followed by an “acceptance” email with a link to make your payment via PayPal: $225 for new actors, $200 for returning actors – and at that time there will be:
- A questionnaire to download, fill out, and email or fax back to Risa.
- Please make sure you DOWNLOAD the QUESTIONNAIRE, fill it out, and send it back ASAP via email!
Email Risa at: Risa@risabg.com for more information or questions, and to send the Questionnaire.
To register NOW – please answer these few questions/instructions in the comment box of the form down below. (If you’re a returning actor, please do this as well.)
1. How did you hear about the class?
2. How many years have you been working as an actor? (there is no right answer)
3. Include your website/reel link.
4. Anything else you want to briefly include. There will be a longer Questionnaire to fill out once approved.Register using the form below (only if there is one):