Create the Career you Dream–
Doing what you love and loving what you do.
Let Risa guide you through the realizations, decisions and action steps that will help you build or re-build your career… Make it lucrative. Grow it. Sustain it.
- Let’s identify your talents and evaluate your possibilities.
- Let’s clarify your passions and your priorities.
- Let’s let go of guilt, doubt, fear, regret and powerlessness (yes, it’s doable).
- Let’s embrace your gifts (there are more than you realize).
- Let’s turn the energy of frustration into the energy of achievement.
- Let’s balance your job, your creativity, and the rest of your life.
- Let’s reorganize your time so that you can focus on what’s truly important.
- Let’s come up with strategies to realize your projects, to network effectively, to make money doing what you love.
- Let’s develop a time-line and a system with which you will sustain success.
I read once that a coach’s role is to ‘evoke excellence’ in others. With a valuable perspective, necessary truth-telling, and a gentle touch, Risa Bramon Garcia is most certainly suited for that role. Perhaps it’s because she genuinely cares for actors, not only as artists, but also as individuals. During our first phone session, she discussed with me what challenges I face, what I’m capable of, and what are my next solid steps to take. The call ended and I was left feeling more positive and hopeful about my actors’ journey than I had in years.
Elizabeth Morton, New York Actor, Writer
Coaching is $150/hr.
A package of 4 sessions is $500.
In person in LA, on Skype, Google Talk, or over the phone. They all work.
Email or call:
818-755-9500 or 818-986-9777
or JUST PURCHASE BELOW AND LET ME KNOW!